Wednesday 13 August 2008

the art of conversation.

A man in a trenchcoat and a school mother are at the gates of a school.

WOMAN: Hi.
MAN: ...
WOMAN: Has the bell gone yet?
MAN: Not yet, they'll be out soon.
WOMAN: Ah good, my kids'll kill me if I was late.
MAN: ...
WOMAN: So whose class are yours in?
MAN: Oh, I don't have children.
WOMAN: Ah right... Picking one up for someone then?
MAN: Nope.
WOMAN: I see...

There is an uncomfortable silence for a minute.

WOMAN: That's a nice coat.
MAN: Thank you.
WOMAN: It's a warm day, you must be roasting under there.
MAN: Not really, I'm quite cool actually.
WOMAN: Really? I'm in short sleeves and I'm sweating...
MAN: ...
WOMAN: ...

A bell rings.

WOMAN: Well, here come the kids. It was nice meeting you.
MAN: You too.

The children run out. The man flashes then walks home.

2 comments:

g said...

amazing. srsly.

Anonymous said...

girl below is dumb