Tuesday 19 August 2008

relationships.

REX, a teenager, is on the phone.

REX: So I was at this fucking party yeah, and all of a sudden these fit as lasses come out of nowhere and start getting off with us! It was proper mad, though Johnny didn't have any rubbers so we had to do it without, proper sick.

...

REX: Well yeah, you were invited! But you said you were busy or something like.

...

REX: That's fucked up, I bet you could have got a shag if you wanted.

...

REX: Well it's not my fucking fault is it? You should have kept your fucking legs closed.

...

REX: Well you're a fucking whore aren't you? You'll give out to anyone with a fucking pulse.

...

REX: Fuck off, I'll shag who I like.

...

REX: Fine, I'm not arsed.

...

REX: Yeah, love you too mum. Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

quit while you're ahead

Anonymous said...

really? people have said this is their favourite.